The Good The Bad and The Ugly

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The Good... finally got a decent load.
The Ugly... They Load Wouldn't Fit.
The Bad... Shipper claims she Ordered a Sprinter. So back home with no hope of saving this week.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Time to move up to a $printer.
Two loads in 8 days ?
Somebody needs to wake up in the office.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Upgrade?? Nope my ford is paid for, had a few good load offers but they couldn't seal the deal, even on loads I've ran before and going to what I suspect bottom feeder carriers.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
I agree on the no upgrade..At least for now..Sprinters are nice and nicer then a cargo van but at this time I wouldnt make the leap.If screw ups happen with vans, why would they not happen to sprinters..It happens to me in the straight..Not as often but it happens. Who ever is causing these screw ups need to be charged accordingly. All load profiles come with a footprint of the freight before it gets bid on. Its always the truck that takes a hit and a lil cancelled load fee covers nothing. Someone screwed up somewhere and it wasn't the truck driver.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Right now I have no plans to ever have a payment, my wife retires in 2 years and 5 minutes after she retires so do I. I agree someone needs to answer for these screw ups, but I doubt we will ever hear about it.