The Expediter News Hits Truckstops

franke

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
This past week "The Expediter News" was delivered to truckstops all across Michigan, Indiana, Ohio and Illinois.

If you are concerned with industry issues that affect you, or you just need a grin to make it through the day, then pickup your FREE COPY at almost any truckstop along major interstate routes in the above states. {Increased expansion is presently underway}

After reading it, give Bill or Julie at The Expediter News a quick call and tell them what you think. The CALL IS FREE TOO!
1-877-676-8517 Weekdays: 9a-5p EST.

E-Mail works too: [email protected]

Thanks Drivers....
Franke

Wild Bill

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
I picked up a copy of the Expediter news at home in Fort Wayne this week. It was really well written. It will make a great tool for drivers. Especially for those drivers who are "cyberly challenged". They want to be an advocate to the average "Joe Expediter" I say the more voices we have in our favor the better off we are.

G

I just got a copy at The Windmill in Lansing. I like the way you don't mince words. Do you have copies at Madco T/S in Romulus? (corner of Ecorse & Inkser), a lot of expediters hang there (we do) as well as on Wyoming in Dearborn.

The Expediter News

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
We put 100 copies of The Expediter News in the Madco T/S (Romulus, MI) on Monday, a week ago. However, it was reported to us that they were completely gone 3 days later!

One driver called to say he was at the Ontario, CA Petro where he found the newspaper on the ground,. He picked it up, took it inside to read at 6am Friday.
Before he had finished he was asked by 2 more drivers about the possibility of sharing it with them after he finished. He called us the following Monday at noon saying, he had something funny to tell us. When he walked in Monday morning, lo and behold, there was a driver sitting in a booth with what he was sure was the same copy, a full 72 hours later.

The other story here is that we printed 10,000 copies that were largely gone from the racks in less than a week. We will continue to increase the number of copies printed and the number of truck stop locations (currently 72 in Michigan, Indiana and Ohio). But never in our wildest imagination would we have guessed this type of response to the paper.

A BIG thank you to all of our readers!

Bill Little
Publisher
The Expediter News

G

Gosh, we haven't seen a copy for a month now. :( We sure enjoy reading your paper.