The Expediter from Express-1

MentalGiant

Seasoned Expediter
If anyone hasn't received or gotten the expediter from express-1 yet and/or unable to get it, post a message here and I'll send you a message requesting for your e-mail.

Doing it this way, because if your able to post here, your more likely working for Express-1. Didn't want a lot of messages from non-express-1 people. :D

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If anyone hasn't received or gotten the expediter from express-1 yet and/or unable to get it, post a message here and I'll send you a message requesting for your e-mail.

Doing it this way, because if your able to post here, your more likely working for Express-1. Didn't want a lot of messages from non-express-1 people. :D

You can also view it in fleetvission...under company docs

MentalGiant

Seasoned Expediter
You can also view it in fleetvission...under company docs

Ya, but not everybody is a O/O, some drivers don't have access to fleetvision, because their owners won't give them access to it. So, I guess I should of said, any drivers who doesn't have access to fleetvision and haven't received a copy of the expediter form Express-1. :cool:

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ya, but not everybody is a O/O, some drivers don't have access to fleetvision, because their owners won't give them access to it. So, I guess I should of said, any drivers who doesn't have access to fleetvision and haven't received a copy of the expediter form Express-1. :cool:

Yep, that's what you should'a said!