The Dreaded Black Conspiracy Helicopter

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
When visiting with other fellow expeditors, you ever wonder where some of these folks line of thought come from. (Before I walk away)

I truly believe that there is this Black Conspiracy Helicopter that only hovers above the truck stop parking lot. Or maybe they just have too much time on their hands. Ever heard:

2007- Bush is in the white house only because of the Scull and Bones group. He said this group or club decides who is elected. Oh and we will soon be giving gold at Wal-Mart instead of the US Dollar…

US Express solely owns Express-1…

Did you know that “they” limit your income, when you get to a certain income for the week, you are cut off…

Dispatchers pass me by for the other guy that is liked better than I am…well, there are some out there that think they are.

I just can’t make any money out here. Right after he turned down two loads.

FSC is not paid to the drivers, the carrier is holding it back on me. My part or some of the FSC is going to the big trucks.

This is just a few that I’ve heard….there are many more.

Reactions: 1 person

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You know what would REALLY be fun, Steady Eddie? Sit at the counter at the Petro in Bordentown or where ever they have one and make up "stories". You know, start rumors and see how long it takes for one of them to show up as a worried question in here. That would just flat out be a riot!! :p

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
I have included for your viewing pleasure a picture of the stealth helicopter in this post. notice the extra equipment hanging from the one skid.

-------------------->>>

I put the arrow to help you see where the pilot sits higher up in the chopper than usual.

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I can't make no money out here. They keep on offering me long loads to California, but I heard the people in Caifornia are cookey out there, and i'm afraid that if I go there I might catch Liberalism!

I can't make any money out here, but I just turned down a 600 mile load because they cheated me out of nine loaded miles according to my GPS.

Panther secretely owns every expedite company in the world.

I am a bolt driver and every time I am stuck in laredo with Chef Dennis, he always gets the longer load. Last time I got a 1500 mile laod and Dennis got offered a 1600 mile load. It's not fair.

Fleet owners always get more miles than Independent truck owners. Doh, that's because they have more trucks, and more trucks turn more miles!

How about this one. All the other ones I listed are just jokes. This one is real. I am working for Panther and ask this old guy how much money he is making, he whines to me that he can't get any miles and that he is going to get out of the business. Well, I quit Panther and year later I happen to run into the same guy again who now tells me that he is running so hard he doesn't know what to do with himself, and that panther has always kept him busy.

How about this one. I had a guy actually tell me that someone called his company and said that he was traveling around with midgets in his oil pan. No bull. The guy told me this with a straight face. Perhaps he needs a psychiatric evaluation!

Screech

Not a Member
Eddie the answer is no I do not need mental help. In fact the midgets were removed after my last oil change. It took three engine flushes but finally they have all been eliminated.

PatsyStone99

Seasoned Expediter
Hey Blizzard ~ don't worry about catching Liberalism while in Cali! I've lived here all my life and I am a staunch conservative, as are many of us. We need people like you to spread the word!

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I live in Californis too. I really need to update that on my profile. I was just making a joke out of our political situation in this state.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have included for your viewing pleasure a picture of the stealth helicopter in this post. notice the extra equipment hanging from the one skid.

-------------------->>>

I put the arrow to help you see where the pilot sits higher up in the chopper than usual.

Yep, that's it allright. Nice pic, good use of F-Stop.....

The Enemy

Veteran Expediter
Weird thing, after I read this post about the black helicopter, we stepped out of the van to go in side and all of a sudden there was a black helicopter passing by, it stopped and started to hover. I got freaked out and ran inside, the whole time Jenny's asking me whats wrong.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Weird thing, after I read this post about the black helicopter, we stepped out of the van to go in side and all of a sudden there was a black helicopter passing by, it stopped and started to hover. I got freaked out and ran inside, the whole time Jenny's asking me whats wrong.

Hey Nick..That was the Panther3 Spy ship!! Looking for Panther trucks that have hit the off switch on their QC's so they can move around without getting penalized! :eek::D

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
How about this one. I had a guy actually tell me that someone called his company and said that he was traveling around with midgets in his oil pan. No bull. The guy told me this with a straight face. Perhaps he needs a psychiatric evaluation!

Hey that is serious i had that happen to me once they really mess up an engine

Desperado

Seasoned Expediter
hey now we all know carriers have their goody two shoe drivers who always get the best runs home every weekend home on holidays always going where they want to go we all know it but I'm still out here plugging along making truck payments repairs and doing the bad runs lol

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yepper, and bottles of hootch too!!! I have seen it myself!! Good stuff too!! :p That would be a good one to drop at the lunch counter one day. Just after the one that states that UPS just bought FDCC and that ALL FDCC contractors are now subject to the UPS/Teamsters contract!!! :eek:

BillChaffey

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
This was not in a Truck Stop but a Cafe here in the Ozarks. Two other senior citizens & myself were sitting at a table when one asked "Bill did you hear what Obama is going to do?." "No" I replied. "When you get to a certain age, the government is going to put you down because they can't afford to take care of you" "Really!" "yep" but neither one knew the exact age when we would be put to sleep so to speak.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
New black helicopter stories:

Fema Camps are being setup.
As re-education Camps....
Contrails are putting out posion

All Carries still monitor your pay and you just can not get two weeks of good miles.

Dispatch has put me out of service just to get the number two guy the load. Then they put me back in service after they dispatch the load...... That one was funny.

Oh, and the world will end on May 20th 2011

Last edited: