The affordable care act

Fkatz

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Morning, I hope that all of you are going to have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, I have some important information for you in reference to the affordable health care act. I am able to give you a website that you can check to see what Plan that you would be interested in, and make an application online to purchase the required Medical insurance you are required t o have by the end of March 2014 FRANK'S TAX & BUSINESS SERVICE
315 E. King Street Kings Mountain, NC28086 Toll Free: 877-857-1040 Local Phone: 704-739-4039 Fax: 704-739-3934 E-mail: [email protected] Website: HTTP://Frank's Tax & Business Services
Dear Taxpayer(s):

The Affordable Care Act (ACA) requires most Americans to have some form of health insurance by March 31, 2014 or face a tax penalty. It also may provide you and your family with a generous subsidy to purchase health insurance.

The law is complex and the impact is far-reaching, but you don’t have to figure it out on your own. We can help.

Not only will we help you comply with the law, but we willensure you receive the most benefits allowed under the law. How? Through ourHealthcare Evaluation process, we will:

1. Estimateyour eligibility for the premium assistance credit
2. Estimatethe amount of your premium assistance credit
3. Show youhow the ACA might affect your tax future
4. Makesure you avoid any tax penalties
5. Explainthe cost-sharing provisions of the ACA, which may reduce your out-of-pocket costs
Let us help make sense of the new healthcare mandate. Call us today to set up your Healthcare Evaluation appointment. Or you can go to the websites listed below to see the calculation of Monthly premiums and if you qualify for a subsidy to pay a lower monthly premium or pay nothing for your insurances It also give you additional information that you might need to figure which Plan is right for you.
There are 4 separate Healthcare Plans available thought the ACA Healthcare Marketplace They are BRONZE, SILVER, GOLD, AND PLATIMUN and the monthly premiums are based upon your selection of which plan you would prefer.
You can find the information that you would need at the following website, and if you would like you can fill out the application here to purchase your government required healthcare.
For Taxpayers under the Age of 65:
http://drakehealth.com/site/svc/egateway?sid=16163

ForTaxpayers over Age 65 http://drakehealth.com/site/svc/egateway?sid=16163&AGE=65

I myself cannot sell you this insurance since I am not a licensed Insurance agent or broker, I can only recommend this site if you are interested in purchasing this Required Medical insurance.

Sincerely;

Franklin Katz, (electronic Signature)

Franklin Katz