The affordable care act (obamacare)

Fkatz

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
HI ALL AGAIN, The ACA or Affordable Care Act is Complicated for me to tell you due to the length of the information that I have or to figure it out. If you are under the age of 65 and do not have health insurance you are required by the Government to purchase this health insurance though the insurance Marketplace. You have until March 2014 to purchase this insurance. If you need help getting a quote which will also see if you are qualified for any government help to pay a lesser premium or actually pay a $0 premium for your health insurance. There are 3 choices of coverage to choose from, and what the websites quote you on is the Silver choice. The 4 choices of Coverage are "Bronze", "Gold", "Silver" and "Platimun" If you are interested in checking what your monthly premium will be and to fill out the application for acquiring this insurance you can go online at http://drakehealth.com/site/svc/egateway?sid=16163 The applications are now available you can get a quote of what your premium will be. I myself cannot sell you this insurance due to the fact that I am not a licensed insurance agent or broker, but you can look and be able to sign up for this health insurance at the website quoted within the post. This is a Nationwide service but you have to remember that there are certain states that you would have to go though the state marketplace where you reside. Franklin Katz, RTRP, ATP, PA, PB Frank's Tax & Business Service
315 E. King St.
Kings Mountain, NC28086
Local # 704-739-4039 Toll Free# 877-857-1040
E-Mail: [email protected])
Web: Filing Services

IRS Circular 230 Notice: Unless expressly stated otherwise in this transmission, any tax advice contained herein, forwarded with or attached to this message was not and is not intended to be used, nor may it be relied upon or used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of (1) the avoidance of any
tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions, or (2) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax transaction or tax-related matters that may be
addressed herein.

Last edited: