The affordable care act (obamacare) other info

Fkatz

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
HI. for those of you who live in certain states who have there own Insurance Marketplace are a follows. Washington state, Oregon, California, Nevada, Idaho, New Mexico, Colorado, Minnesota, Kentucky, New York, Vermont, New Hamphire, Mass, Conn. Rhode Island, MD. and DC. YOU MUST GO TO YOUR INSURANCE MARKETPLACE WITHIN YOU STATE TO PURHASE THIS INSURANCE there are 4 types of Coverage no matter whether you go though my website; http://drakehealth.com/site/svc/egateway?sid=16163, or the individual state the coverage's are the same Bronze pays 60%, Silver Pays 70%, Gold Pays 80%, and Platinum pays 90% determining the greater of Flat Dollar/Family Cap Amount vs Percentage. The example of what your premium on $52.000 income be on the FLAT rate for a family of 4 is $95.00 per person or $285.00 per month. On a Percentage basis for MAGI $52,000, Deductions (20,500), Net Income $31,500 and figured approximately at 1% would be $315.00 per month. 2% for 2015 and 2.5% for 2016 based on the Percentage of income. And the flat dollar will start at $ the $285 quoted above to $2,085 in 2016 these are just examples of what you premiums will be. they are not including the government help depending on your income and the government considered Federal Poverty Level . if you have any question please do not hesitate to call or email me at the information below Franklin Katz, RTRP, ATP, PA, PB

Frank's Tax & Business Service

315 E. King St.

Kings Mountain, NC28086

Local # 704-739-4039 Toll Free# 877-857-1040

E-Mail: [email protected])

Web: Filing Services

IRS Circular 230 Notice: Unless expressly stated otherwise inthis
transmission, any tax advice contained herein, forwarded with or attached to
this message was not and is not intended to be used, nor may it be relied
upon or used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of (1) the avoidance of any
tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or
local tax law provisions, or (2) promoting, marketing or recommending to
another party any tax transaction or tax-related matters that may be
addressed herein.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Right like all the other things our government does so well. :rolleyes:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

Fkatz

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Hi All Again, The health care is a per person, and not based on single, or Married. If you apply for the Bronze Coverage for your family of lets say 4, You, your wife, and 2 kids will be $95.00 per Person, or $285.00 per month before any subsidies. It Is not based on family coverage, but individual coverage. and your co-pay could be as high a $6,300 out of pocket expenses per person. In order to see what you actual monthly premiums will be you would have to project/guess what your 2014 gross income will be. and any subsidy will be based on that gross income, it is not your net income, but your gross income, Remember the coverage's are as follows. Bronze pays 60%, Silver pays 70%, Gold pays 80%, and Platinum pays 90%. You are responsible for the difference in percentage, Normally the current health insurance plans that you might have is a 80/20 through a Employer health plan. But due to Obamacare, (ACA) The Employers will have the option to reduce your hours to 30, and then you are considered a Part time employee, and the company does not have to cover or give you a health plan, this is probably what will happen in Retail Trade. but , basically I can not tell you the taxpayer what to do, if you do not have this Obamacare next year, you will have to pay a tax penalty of $ 95.00 per person, on you 2014 tax return, and they it will go up quite higher in 2015 and beyond. But here basically is the final word, it is going to cost you higher premium's yearly, with less coverage. And for thoughs on Medicare, reduced care, but they are not stating what will and what not will be covered. Remember you have until March 2014 to purchase the insurance through the marketplaces, whether it Is on the government or other marketplace website. [h=1]Franklin Katz, RTRP, ATP, PA, PB[/h][h=1]Frank's Tax & Business Service[/h][h=1]315 E. King St.[/h][h=1]Kings Mountain, NC 28086[/h][h=1]Local # 704-739-4039 Toll Free# 877-857-1040[/h][h=1]E-Mail: [email protected])[/h][h=1]Web: Kings Mountain, NC Accounting Firm | Home Page | Frank's Tax & Business Services[/h][h=1] [/h][h=1]IRS Circular 230 Notice: Unless expressly stated otherwise inthis
addressed herein.

[/h]

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
A bronze plan for me alone comes up much more than you show as the cost of four people.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Nothing we have seen comes close to what you are posting. It's state by state for rates and even sometimes city by city.

Fkatz

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Its True its based by State, that what it is in NC, check out our marketplace at Drake Health Affordable Care Act & Marketplace- Under Age 65, to see what it might be, fill out the information. and calculate it, or send me your zip, age, and Income, what the $95.00 per person is for a tax payer who's income is at $15,000 Gross. Remember its based on Gross, not you bottom line. [h=1]Franklin Katz, RTRP, ATP, PA, PB[/h][h=1]Frank's Tax & Business Service[/h][h=1]315 E. King St.[/h][h=1]Kings Mountain, NC 28086[/h][h=1]Local # 704-739-4039 Toll Free# 877-857-1040[/h][h=1]E-Mail: [email protected])[/h][h=1]Web: Kings Mountain, NC Accounting Firm | Home Page | Frank's Tax & Business Services[/h][h=1] [/h]IRS Circular 230 Notice: Unless expressly statedotherwise in this
addressed herein.