That's a new one

SoG

Active Expediter
Driver
Driving down I-64. See a guy and a girl on the side if the road with a flat looking lost. Pulled over and asked of they needed a hand. I kid you not, 3 tires were flat She said she drove over some bar or something. Never seen anything like that. They'll definitely need a tow truck!

What a glorious Day!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Driving down I-64.....

How do you have any time to drive and post all these threads?
He's definitely not hauling freight.

A legend in his own mind, a figment of his imagination. This website has really went in the pooper if they have to stoop to these measures to raise ratings.
It really doesn't have to be this quiet. Unfortunately several members are now more active on Facebook.

Reactions: ntimevan

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
How do you have any time to drive and post all these threads?

A legend in his own mind, a figment of his imagination. This website has really went in the pooper if they have to stoop to these measures to raise ratings.
It really doesn't have to be this quiet. Unfortunately several members are now more active on Facebook.

Do you think they have good reason to do so?

Reactions: scottm4211

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

I wouldn't know. I don't do FB.

Reactions: Solar

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

I was hoping to lure out a more compelling response. :pokepoke:

Rags, you play a good straight man...

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

I was hoping to lure out a more compelling response. :pokepoke:

Rags, you play a good straight man...
No, i really dont know why they stopped posting. xiggi and cheri1122 just stopped. I dont remember any issues.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Some former members got beat up in the Soap Box forum and couldn't bear to continue to contribute on the other forums so dropped out. Most members here are owner/operators or fleet owners. Meaning, we are risk takers and work without a safety net. As such we tend to vote Republican, prefer less government control and welfare. We make it or we don't. If we don't make it, we go to plan B.

I'd make a comment about thin skinned liberals but Rags and a few other open minded individuals are still hanging with us.

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Some former members got beat up in the Soap Box forum and couldn't bear to continue to contribute on the other forums so dropped out. Most members here are owner/operators or fleet owners. Meaning, we are risk takers and work without a safety net. As such we tend to vote Republican, prefer less government control and welfare. We make it or we don't. If we don't make it, we go to plan B.

I'd make a comment about thin skinned liberals but Rags and a few other open minded individuals are still hanging with us.

Another non Yeti drinker

Reactions: Grizzly

guido4475

Not a Member
Many have stopped posting or even coming back on here because of certain moderators punishing members for broken rules that they themselves are guilty of breaking.

I have also been told by others that the reason they dont come in here anymore is that it's like a "click" so to speak, of a handful of members who basically ran the thread conversations, and more or less chased some others off, new or old in the business and website.

I'm just repeating what was told to me in conversations over the years.

The addition of this SoG person, if our speculations hold true, has turned this website into a "Jerry Springer" sort of website for the expediting industry.

Reactions: ntimevan

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The addition of this SoG person, if our speculations hold true, has turned this website into a "Jerry Springer" sort of website for the expediting industry.
I'm not so sure SoG is a plant. I've seen some of the same posts from him on TTR.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Was the battleground fair & open or did you have the principle in your corner holding the big stick?

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Another non Yeti drinker
I've got two Contigos that meet my requirements for keeping coffee hot.

Reactions: Grizzly

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Many have stopped posting or even coming back on here because of certain moderators punishing members for broken rules that they themselves are guilty of breaking.

I have also been told by others that the reason they dont come in here anymore is that it's like a "click" so to speak, of a handful of members who basically ran the thread conversations, and more or less chased some others off, new or old in the business and website.

I'm just repeating what was told to me in conversations over the years.

Message within a message.
We're a click, we run off new members ...

Oh btw, that new guy .... lol