Thanks Load Planners and Dispatch

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Well this will fuel the whiniers but thats ok. In another post a member on EO said the month of May was terrible for them. I took a look and threw the #'s up and found that I had a VERY good month. Even when we have a slowdown and sit for a day or 2 the people off in the big room are workin to keep us going!!

It gets frustrating when we aren't moving, but over the long haul it usually ends up ok , thats why I TRY not to look at this business daily, but only monthly and more closely quarterly, over time it tends to workout.

So with that, I want to say "THANK YOU" to the Load Planners and the Dispatchers....my month of May was very good....thanks to all that you as a group do!!!

Anne, please pass this along....Chef Dennis

buckeyewildman

Seasoned Expediter
hey i have often said when i was out there those people in that room don,t get enough of our thanks or apprecaition yes we all get frustrated at them once in a while and it was so much easier to blame them rather then take a little responsibility for our own action or inaction now that being said Anne may not have time to pass this on to those people as i am sure she is still crying in her beer over her mighty Red wings hmmmm what happened Anne

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
LOL, i wasn't going to bring up the cup lost but since you did....all i can say it that would have never happened with "Scotty" behind the bench......