Thank You PTL Drivers

JohnMueller

Staff member
Motor Carrier Executive
Safety & Compliance
Carrier Management
THANK YOU PTL DRIVERS!

OUR DRIVERS ARE THE REASON WE WON THIS AWARD.

Scottsdale, AZ.— February 10, 2013 — During its recent Annual Conference, Sylectus, a strategic business unit of Qualcomm Enterprise Services, announced the winners of their annual transportation awards. Their annual awards gala was the highlight event of the two-day user group conference which included industry seminars, training sessions and lots of networking opportunities for all attendees.

Highest Year-over-Year sales growth – large company (2012 vs. 2011): Premium Transportation Logistics, LLC, Toledo, OH.

AlliancePro Company of the Year - Highest Year-over-Year sales growth – large companies (2012 vs. 2011)
This award goes to the AlliancePro company with more than $7 million in sales who has the highest percentage increase in sales revenue between 2011 and 2012 for the first 11 months (January to November) of both years. These were AlliancePro companies that were active on the system for both 2011 and 2012 years.

Still not sure why I posted this - you guys are all too busy to read these posts!

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Still not sure why I posted this - you guys are all too busy to read these posts!

Now what makes you think we are not just a bunch of Lurkers? :D

Any how I had nothing to do with your 2011-2012 award but I hope it looks good sitting above your fireplace mantel. Congrats.