Thank you Bolt Express

flattop40

Expert Expediter
Was contacted earlier today from another E-1 driver and he filled me in on a little bit of news. He told me that you could go into the Bolt Express web site and you can find yourself and other trucks in the area. When I finished my run I got online and tryed it and he is right. Now I am not sure how many other companies are on this search but I found myself along with 200 other trucks within a 250 mile radius.

Just go to their home page and click on "truck availability" In the midwest not sure how well this tool will be but you get into what I call the "fringe areas" and it could be very helpful.

Because of our great new relocation system this will prolly be irrelevent but just thought I would pass this on. Oh wait, what new system? :rolleyes:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Where is our Driver support ?
My messages have not been returned and according to 5-6 other drivers their calls have not been returned either...At least Mr. Larson returns calls and answers his e-mail...and it's not his job...

Yeah this'll get me in doo doo....but it has to be said!!

BTW...Thanks Flattop for the info....Maybe this is part of the grand plan for our info?
Just tried it and found me in Bison SD....hmmm this might have a function.

Last edited:

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
They musta moved us off...Can't find myself anymore...word must have gotten out we can view it. We have the same thing on our website...but you have to have a login and password.....sheeezzzz