Terrell Pryor driving on a suspended liscense. Today's breaking news!

Falligator

Expert Expediter
So being a Buckeye fan, I'm dissapointed to find ESPN breaking the news that Terrell Pryor was driving the loaned SUV on a suspended liscence. Can someone from the Ohio State Athletic board please wise up and dismiss this guy from the team? Or would Pryor just enter the supplemental draft so that we can get on with the season. I know I'm ready to move on. Tressel took the fall for a couple of dumb guys mistakes. I had a feeling Pryor was bad news when they first recruited him. :mad:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
True, and I'm just ready to move on. Hope we can put this behind us and concentrate on beating Michigan. It's really the only game that I care we win. LOL

It should be an interesting season for both teams this year, with all that has gone on at U-M and now OSU.

GO BLUE!:p

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
True, and I'm just ready to move on. Hope we can put this behind us and concentrate on beating Michigan. It's really the only game that I care we win. LOL
That's what got Tressel in trouble in the first place.

"Beat Michigan. That's all we care about. Beat them any way you can. As long as you can beat Michigan, we'll look the other way. Just don't get caught."

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
The "Die Hard OSU fans" call it "A One Game Season"....and losing to UofM is what cost John Cooper his job....so yes do whatever is needed to beat Michigan was whhy Tressel was brought in...and don't think for minute that Tressel didn't know that was why he was brought in and brought Clarett with him...and...well all the rest that has come with him that is now coming out....

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Gotta play by the rules at the same time. Clarett was a big failure. I definitely don't want the supposed "Death" ruling to hit us....I remember a story ESPN did about those Texas teams a while back.:eek:

turritrans

Expert Expediter
A good Highschool program could have beat Michigan the last few years. So glad RichRod is gone! But to an OSU fan, beating Michigan the last three years must be a lot like clubbing a baby seal.