Teams Needed for D units

Trucker Matt

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Two teams needed, one team now and another in June for trucks on with FedEx CC. My girlfriend and I are drivers for the owners. We are leaving to become owners ourselves.
These are great folks to work for! They take pride in their trucks and they take excellent care of their drivers. The equipment is extremely well maintained and they always pay us correctly and on time.
The trucks are both late model Freightliner FL70s. One has an automatic the other a manual. Both have 72" doublebunk sleepers with the standup cab modification - very roomy.
Both have generators with heat and a/c units, power inverters, Winegard satellite dishes, TV/VCRs, refridgerators, microwaves, power outlets inside and out, rooftop a/c and heat units (for shore power-you can go to campgrounds instead of truckstops!) and a bunch more accessories to make life on the road a little easier.
Outside they have all kinds of chrome and polished stainless steel, flashy paint graphics, extra marker, backup and box lights, motorized spotlights and storage boxes for all your stuff.
These are really good looking trucks and great people to drive for!
E-mail me @ [email protected] for phone #s.
Thanks, Matt

G

Hi we are now working for owners of "D" unit. Our owners are great people but we don't have the luxeries you have like generator or storage boxes which would save us a lot of money.We have our own
dish. I need to know what they pay is,and or bonus. We're making 60% & we pay fuel & tolls. Christmas we get$500. each. We're a husband & wife team drove 18's together for 20 1/2 yrs. Best move we ever made driving 6 wheelers.

Trucker Matt

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Iris,
We are former big truck drivers too. You are right, even with the slow times, this beats the heck out of driving a big truck.
The pay is good, but I feel uncomfortable discussing it since I'm not the owner. Page Paul at 888-674-6694, you'll enjoy talking to him and I know he'll be excited to talk to folks with your experience.
We like to stay out for long periods of time (we've been home for only one night since November), so we can assure you that the luxuries in this truck DO make a difference in terms of saving money and convenience.
Good luck and drive safe,
Matt

G

HUSBAND/WIFE TEAM. CLASS B'S/HAZMATS
DO YOU STILL HAVE AN OPEN TRUCK? WOULD BE INTERESTED IN MORE INFO IF SO.
THANKS

CURRENTLY LOCATED IN PLAINFIELD, IN (20 MINUTES WEST OF INDPLS., IN)