Teams for Sprinters Needed

Johnp3337

Rookie Expediter
I'm building 2 Sprinters with Roof AC/Heat, TV, All the works. Looking for 2 good teams with experience. Top Pay, they will be leased to a very reputable expedite company 3k miles a week minimum. Pending where you live home atleast every 14 days if not more. PM me for details.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Sounds like someone that doesn't understand running for miles vs $.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sounds like A Blair.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using EO Forums mobile app

No it says top pay and we all know a promise of 3000 miles a week plus home every two weeks just doesn't happen. Maybe they are believing what a recruiter is saying.

I do applaud them for outfitting a van correctly.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

Johnp3337

Rookie Expediter
Good guesses guys but the posted info are facts, take it or leave it. I started out running as a company driver. If your. Not getting miles from all those brokers and 3pls ill send you an App.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
You would likely be better served by placing a ad in the EO classifieds. I would however not try to complicate the simple. I would suggest naming the carrier you are leased or wanting to lease to.
Save yourself a lot of work and not waste others time. You appeared to be promoting E1 in another thread and if that is the carrier, then I would indicate as much.
If so however, I don't think I would advertise "minimum 3k per week".

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If it is e1 it certainly is not a top paying company.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
LOL!! Has anyone ever used UShip? Or does it require one to have a Yellow Cube?!?? It sounds dangerous.

I did Uship Many years ago like two carriers ago for fuel money to get home it really takes a lot of time and work

Last edited:

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
LOL!! Has anyone ever used UShip? Or does it require one to have a Yellow Cube?!?? It sounds dangerous.

After what I saw today going down the road I was thinking... UShip?
--flat bed pulled by pickup, load of wood 2x4's, on top of that, a car, in front of the car, looked like a load of bricks. :confused:

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
How can you guarantee 3000 miles a week in Expedited Freight?

Chasing freight, Empty miles, Loaded miles?? Guess its possible.
Bout 420 a day if they have the work?? Agreed promising that much week is risky but who knows maybe he has it..

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I wonder what the gvw will be after all that stuff gets added?

Not sure but its smart the more comfortable people are the better rested and the better they work.

You keep comfartable drivers longer too.

BillChaffey

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
I'm having a problem on how can you guarantee two rigs 3000 mils each. 428 miles a day seven days a week. If it's Dedicated freight is it Expedited?.What about dead head?. what if the owner say's "go to the middle of no where to get your 3000 this week". The owner say's "we never get freight out of there and you will have to dead head at least a 1000 miles for your next pick up". The teams say's no thanks, he say's."No problem, guarantee is void"