Team Sprinter Freight

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So recently have watched team freight fall on its face.... The wife and I run team and seems August to now has been horrible! Anyone else seeing this ? Over time we have been capable of generating a GREAT income rarely sitting but lately it's not better then my solo runs!

Sent from my flying circus

boonsdad

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Not any better for team straights either, more than one load per week would be a fantastic week.

RoadHouse

Active Expediter
Even if you aren't getting more loads as a team than as a solo. At least you never have to drive tired ever again. I had days where I was pulling down 1k miles and begged god for a co-driver. It's rough out here in the vans. There are no regulations. It reminds me of the days when truckers could cheat on their log books. No human being should have to drive for 16 hours straight. It's not the safest thing to do.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Midterms about over thing should be picking up

I wouldn't count on that....funny how some connect everything to politics.....you really think when a shipper gets into trouble they check FOXTV first before shipping?....

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Slowdown? Where? Not so I'd notice, these past few weeks have been rather busy for me.

Now, this past Summer was another matter, I sat a lot. So much that now, these busier weeks are only just now building my bank account back up to where it should be. But at least it IS building again, so I've got that going for me which is good.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm just saying I've noticed a slow down around election s before

I know what you are saying...but everywhere I go shippers are telling me their plant managers are watching the expedite budget...the pressure to find a different way....does the other guy really really need it now or can they do for the next day?....cut the budget.....cut the budget...expedite is a budget killer....

JohnWC

Veteran Expediter
I know what you are saying...but everywhere I go shippers are telling me their plant managers are watching the expedite budget...the pressure to find a different way....does the other guy really really need it now or can they do for the next day?....cut the budget.....cut the budget...expedite is a budget killer....

Yes almost every election its cut the budget were do you think they get the campaign money from I'm surprised that oil is still down