tag renewal increase???

G

Did everyones renewal with FBA increase? Last year I paid $372., this year same truck was $465. I have only been in expediting a year and a half, but I assumed like car tags each year would be a little cheaper. Someone please inform me if my assumptions are wrong...

G

This years registration with OK state has indeed increased. It does not appear to be much of an advantage to register in OK state over other states now. Last years 99 FL-70 reg. fee was 409.00 This years was 487.30. Add to this the penalty for not paying by 2/1/00 and OK takes quite a bite now.

G

Mine was $569, registered at 46000. The way that $200 fine was explained to me is that if your agent (yup, FERN) didn't turn in your paperwork to OK by 2/1, there was a late fee. Thankfuly, mine was in just in time. Is anyone out there interested in going after Fern for the fees we sent her?

G

i have fba as my agent. she didnt file mine until 2/16 even though i sent it to her in oct. i called her on it after i spoke with ok dmv and found out i was paying a 200 dollar penilty she took the 200 off my bill and i just got my card today