Sylectus???? Help

Jobu

New Recruit
Fleet Owner
New Authority and have access to DAT and Truckstop.com. I've contacted a few companies who said they post on Sylectus. Only problem is I can't obtain access to it because I don't have 5 trucks and haven't been active for a year. From what I know that's where they post all the expedites. Question is, who can help?

Last edited:

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Is there a reason you don’t lease on to a company until you have 5 trucks ?
By then you’ll be better equipped to handle the issues of run on your own. And you’d probably have the income to sit home and operate it full time.

Reactions: Turtle

Jobu

New Recruit
Fleet Owner
By then you’ll be better equipped to handle the issues of run on your own. And you’d probably have the income to sit home and operate it full time.
I have my own authority. Partial loads in a 26' truck. Looking to do expedites only.

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Having your own authority and little work is not a reason to not lease to a carrier.
Unless you know the business, it’d be a great way to learn.
Later you can be a partner carrier, utilizing your own authority.

Reactions: Lawrence

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Unless you’ve operated under your own authority before, there’s more to learn than you can imagine.
Most popular question on FB site:
I just bought a new Sprinter, where do I find loads?

Easy Peazy I say:
Step 1 - Buy Truck
Step 2 - Add to home auto policy
Step 3 - Call 1-800-GET-LOAD
Step 4 - Hire someone to kount your $$

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: ucfd608

Carlos Brinas

New Recruit
Fleet Owner
I have my own authority. Partial loads in a 26' truck. Looking to do expedites only.

How long have you had your authority?
Most brokers on sylectus look for at least 90 days. I have access to sylectus I can help dispatch you.

Reactions: neksE

Carlos Brinas

New Recruit
Fleet Owner
Hi Grizzly.
I am the first Bella Express, not the second one. lol.
We are interstate expediters, currently running 1 straight and 1 sprinter but we also have some local customers we provide courier services to. Our business is based in Ft. Lauderdale FL but most of our local business comes from Miami. I work over 12 years for a shipper in Miami FL as the logistics manager, Negotiating deals with brokers and carriers alike. We decided to get into the expedite when we got an opportunity to purchase a straight truck at a great price and with the help of a long time friend who happened to be a broker. We have been in business for a little over 6 months and its been going great so far.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hi Grizzly.
I am the first Bella Express, not the second one. lol.
We are interstate expediters, currently running 1 straight and 1 sprinter but we also have some local customers we provide courier services to. Our business is based in Ft. Lauderdale FL but most of our local business comes from Miami. I work over 12 years for a shipper in Miami FL as the logistics manager, Negotiating deals with brokers and carriers alike. We decided to get into the expedite when we got an opportunity to purchase a straight truck at a great price and with the help of a long time friend who happened to be a broker. We have been in business for a little over 6 months and its been going great so far.

Welcome aboard ....
SAFER states you only have 1 unit, so ya might wanna update that. ;)
What are your thoughts on Sylectus? Pros? Cons? Improvements? Always nice to get feedback from new users.
Enjoy the madness ...