TFTN-one3B

Not a Member
Owner/Operator
US Marines
For any company driver's, I've found a great opportunity for you. :tearsofjoy:

$500 Per Week Sprinter Company Driver Expedite OTR Regional Loads
compensation: Pay is per load per mile
employment type: contract

We are (redacted) and we are looking to hire a full time company driver for a sprinter.

***PLEASE ONLY CALL BETWEEN 11 AM AND 3 PM MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY***

-Must have 3 months expedite experience or something similar.
-Must have a Michigan chauffeur's license.
-Must provide an MVR from SOS and be able to pass a drug test.
-Looking for a company drivers for our cargo vans ASAP!
-Loads are local/regional, approximately within 500 miles of Grand Rapids.
-Must be on the road 2-3 weeks at a time to make this job work. The longer you are out, the more money you make.

Looking for individuals with the following skill set:

1) Communication - Required to be excellent in communicating with dispatch. Need to answer the phone and texts right away. Must keep us informed on what is going on with every load.

2) Punctuality - MUST BE ON TIME and never late. We are scored on our on time performance records, we expect you to be early.

3) Attention to details - We offer a superior service system to our customers. We need to driver to repeat the same steps on every load consistently.

Last edited:

SoG

Active Expediter
Driver
For any company driver's, I've found a great opportunity for you.

We are (redacted) and we are looking to hire a full time company driver for a sprinter.

-Must be on the road 2-3 weeks at a time to make this job work. The longer you are out, the more money you make.

1) Communication - Required to be excellent in communicating with dispatch. Need to answer the phone and texts right away. Must keep us informed on what is going on with every load.

2) Punctuality - MUST BE ON TIME and never late. We are scored on our on time performance records, we expect you to be early.

3) Attention to details - We offer a superior service system to our customers. We need to driver to repeat the same steps on every load consistently.
Must have Michigan chauffer license? That's a local runs company then huh

What a glorious Day!

TFTN-one3B

Not a Member
Owner/Operator
US Marines
For any company driver's, I've found a great opportunity for you.

Must have Michigan chauffer license? That's a local runs company then huh

What a glorious Day!
Hire out of Michigan. They run the Midwest mostly....out to Missouri, Iowa, East PA. Down to Tennessee.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Dang..... sweet deal indeed.

Sounds like a good deal for a company driver.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Where was this posted?

SoG

Active Expediter
Driver
$500 a week, how much driving is that in hours???

What a glorious Day!

guido4475

Not a Member
That isnt any money. Deduct a minimum of $100.00 a week for food...$400.00 left? Money set aside for taxes?...doesnt leave much money left...all the while while being gone from home for 3 weeks at a time..

One would be better off being a Walmart greeter.

Reactions: TFTN-one3B

SoG

Active Expediter
Driver
That isnt any money. Deduct a minimum of $100.00 a week for food...$400.00 left? Money set aside for taxes?...doesnt leave much money left...all the while while being gone from home for 3 weeks at a time..

That's exactly why I asked. Seems like slavery

What a glorious Day!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

I guess i was remembering my driving days..... i was a company driver, mostly out and back with an occasional otr. When otr, meals were provide for me as part of my compensation package.

Reactions: ntimevan

SoG

Active Expediter
Driver
I guess i was remembering my driving days..... i was a company driver, mostly out and back with an occasional otr. When otr, meals were provide for me as part of my compensation package.
That's pretty nice also $500back then was a lot more I am guessing!

What a glorious Day!

TFTN-one3B

Not a Member
Owner/Operator
US Marines
Do they take o/o with own authority?
Not sire,

Where was this posted?
It was posted on Craigslist. Grand rapids.

• Haha
Reactions: Road Pirate

TFTN-one3B

Not a Member
Owner/Operator
US Marines

My point exactly. I was hoping the "crying laughing face" would show I was being sarcastic.

guido4475

Not a Member
Do they take o/o with own authority?
Not sire,

Where was this posted?
It was posted on Craigslist. Grand rapids.

And here I thought that slavery had been abolished.

• Haha

SoG

Active Expediter
Driver
And here I thought that slavery had been abolished.
No one can abolish slavery in the mind but the person himself. You can see parallels with physical slavery. Many slaves after being declared free didn't leave the plantation. Yes, there were some who wanted to stay because they loved their owners, even then there were amazing people who treated them well. But mostly it's because slavery has been engrained into their minds through generation. They had no idea how to live differently because that's all they knew. Just like a baby cow that you tie to a small pole in the ground. It can't go anywhere because the chain tied to that small pole won't let it, once the cow grows up, it can easily pull out that pole, but it doesn't. It believes that. it's too strong. Basically if you work for a man who gives you hours and destinations, never having a say in it, for decades... in the words of Morgan Freeman: institutionalised. Different kind of institution but the same principle.

What a glorious Day!