surgery went well

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
got home a couple hours ago. more siting around with the leg up. follow up with the doc thursday. more updates to follw. kind tired right now. is it because i woke up at 0400? is it the afterefects of the anaesthetic? is it the follow up vicaden? if i sleep nw i wil miss the sox game in a few hours.

i don't nap. i crash.

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
gracie just got home and told me in her conversation with the doc that he saw more arthritis than he expected, told her i will need a new alloy knee someday.

COME ON MEDICARE!!!!!

AnneM

Recruiter
Recruiter
Glad the surgery went well. Hopefully the haze that you are in is only temporary and you stop dreaming of crawling with dust bunnies! LOL!!

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
no more hydrocone and crawling dust bunnies. 9 miles of 4: elastic wrap was cut off and rehab starts today. actually a few minutes ago. forward and backward cycling on the recumbant in the living room. white sox on tv. it hardly gets better on a grey day.

thanks bearcat.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
**** jack, sorry i got to this post late!! Glad the "cuttin" went well. Follow thise rehab instructions to the letter and don't over work that knee. Get better and get back too work and save some cash for the new knee when the time comes!!

Tell Gracie I said hi!!