Super

SoG

Active Expediter
Driver
I hear that even if your van/truck is suppose to run on regular, it's good to fill up with super once a month for a little cleansing. Your thoughts?

What a glorious Day!

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Waste of time and money

I've had one car that would tell the difference and it was designed in 1978, and carburetor

(Anybody else see how funny that word carburetor looks? Progress I guess)

Reactions: Moot and SoG

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I hear that even if your van/truck is suppose to run on regular, it's good to fill up with super once a month for a little cleansing. Your thoughts?
If you want to do a "little cleansing", use Top Tier gasoline. Top Tier gasoline can be found at Costco, Kwik Trip, Kwik Star, Quick Trip and others. Top Tier gas contains extra cleaning agents not found in non-Top Tier gas. About 30% of the gas I purchase is Top Tier. I'm kinda tied to Flying Pilot for the 70% because of their shower program and parking.
Top_Tier_Gas_.png

Reactions: scottm4211

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If you want to do a "little cleansing", use Top Tier gasoline. Top Tier gasoline can be found at Costco, Kwik Trip, Kwik Star, Quick Trip and others. Top Tier gas contains extra cleaning agents not found in non-Top Tier gas. About 30% of the gas I purchase is Top Tier. I'm kinda tied to Flying Pilot for the 70% because of their shower program and parking.
I find it interesting that while Marathon is Top Tier, Speedway is not.
Speedway is a wholely owned subsidiary of Marathon using the same facilities.

TOP TIER™ Gasoline Brands

Last edited: