Super Night!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The Monroe County Chapter of Ducks Unlimited had it's "Hunter's Night Out" dinner at the Monroe Rod and Gun Club. It was a SUPER night. It was sold out, 200 guests. It is a much smaller event than our spring event, but it made a lot of money for wetlands conservation.

As it is with all of these events, the best part was getting to see lots of people I am proud to call friend. Tables full of people I have known for years, hunted with, fished with and worked with in our efforts to preserve our precious wetlands.

A very special thanks to my friend, Slo-ride, who goes WAY out of his way to join us at Monroe DU! He gets more and more involved with DU with each event.

Our "main event" is on March 28th this year, SO, if anyone in here would like to see what all the "buzz" is about, act quick, our dinner sells out FAST!

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Thanks Layout, but as I said before I'm nothing but day labor when it comes to these events. So much is done by others in the chapter that it makes my head spin. Then its the people that attend that make it a huge success.
I agree with your second paragraph, and the few years I been there its great to see friend's I have made and meeting new ones. A great group of people in Monroe.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Shudda been with us today! I was not even a "hunter" today, just taking follow up shots when the other's missed. I still got 5 pheasants and 8 quail and I was not even using my own gun! One of the "clients" guns was not ejecting, so, I let him use mine and I used his "single shot". That eyelid surgery I had made a huge difference! I can see better than I have for years! Shooting quite well today!