Super Buy!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
OK, anyone out there with a AR type rifle that can handle, 5.56MM milspec ammo, there is a really good by on it out there right now.

It is on PMC X-TAC green tip ammo. 62gr, FMJ boatail. This stuff is MUCH cleaner than Lake City or that Russian stuff. Good brass. This is NOT bulk packed. It comes in 20 round boxes in a case. The rounds are well protected. Not like Lake City bulk packaging. I bought some of this a while back, it is a top notch product.

Price? $385 per 1000 rounds, WITH FREE SHIPPING!

5.56x45mm Ammo - 1000 Rounds of 62 Grain Full Metal Jacket PMC X-Tac with Free Shipping at AmmoMan.com

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Lol I sold all my guns except 2 and the only reason I kept them is because they're worthless old hunks of crap. I need to set my rifle and handgun game up

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Lol I sold all my guns except 2 and the only reason I kept them is because they're worthless old hunks of crap. I need to set my rifle and handgun game up

I could never sell my friends.

I still need two, maybe 3 uppers, a few more scopes, a trigger drop in, to complete my "AR STYLE GROUP" I need one more shotgun and a complete overhall on my Ruger 10/22. That would take care of my "NEEDS", THEN I can get on with my wants! LOL!!

Last edited:

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
I even sold my Turkish 1911 that I had put some much stuff on. Grips, ambi safety, a nice skeletonized 3lbs trigger with matching hammer, 3 dot novaks, I even tacticrayolaed that sucker, and some internal stuff that's over my head. I need a 10/22 and either a girsan tactical inertia rail shotgun or a good 500/870 tacticool pump. Also wanna get that 204 Ruger I've been wanting for a couple years now

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
All I have is a Mosin Nagant 1943 model 91/30 all numbers matching even the bayonet and a Rossi 20ga that someone gave me when I was little that's not safe to shot anymore

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You are correct. But in my defense my guns were all Turkish made except for my Frankenstein AR

There is no valid defense. Under the "Book of Man Rules" the ONLY valid way that guns may sold is to get rid of low quality to move to higher quality. There is ONE noted exception, low quality guns MAY be sold, and no higher quality guns bought, ONLY if the money is used for OTHER outdoor uses. EXAMPLE OF VALID USES FOR THE RULE EXCEPTION: High end fish finders, new boats (for hunting or fishing, ski boats or other stupid stuff does not count), better quality hunting clothes, high end fishing rods, etc. NO other exceptions are allowed. This can all be found on page 73 of the "Book of Man Rules".

You are young, so mistakes will take place. Just remember each sin MUST be atoned for by buying a VERY expensive, similar toy, to replace the toy that was sold in error.

IF you remember the game, "He who dies with the most toys wins", follow the time honors rules, you will have a chance of winning.

Yes, you are very much in the hole now, but with hard work and a real effort, you CAN recover and get back into the game.

ANYONE who does not see the humor in the above post has the sense of humor of a stale fart.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I sold my guns to buy a Mustang GT. No qualifying exemptions which I gotta work on.

Nope, nothing valid there. YOU are fined $2000 dollars and 60 lashes with a limp noodle. (the money must be deposited into my firearms purchase account no later than Wed, April 30th. If the money is in my account prior to close of business on Wed, April 25th, the lashes with the wet noodle will be waved)

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I got a really nice car at an awesome price. Doesn't that mean something lol
Nope :D

4706619fdc4584b13bdb65be424f9c8b.jpg