Suggestions?

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Since I don't know where the suggestion box is, I'll type mine here, and hope it reaches the right pair of eyes.
First, could the fleet msgs be held until afternoon? Because drivers who delivered early in the morning are just nodding off around 0800, after driving most, if not all night, and would appreciate a few hours of blessed quiet. Nothing anyone can do about those dang noisy reefers, but if the informational msgs could arrive a few hours later, it'd help.
And: we understand that being 'on hold' is unavoidable, but must we listen to a loop of perky advertising that repeats until you want to choke the woman who taped it? [Or the person who ordered it. Or both of them.] It's not even aimed at the O/Os, but the customers, fer Pete's sake - and my guess is, they don't enjoy hearing it either. If the 'commercial' were replaced with some kind of calming melody, I bet folks would be in a much better frame of mind when the phone gets picked up - a plus for all concerned. I don't want to be short tempered with dispatch, [it's not their fault], but that advertising is so obnoxious I have to take a deep breath when they answer, so as not to bite their heads off. And I fail to see the point in potentially alienating the customers, either, when they've already made the effort to call.....:confused:
Just my penny in the pond, as a wise man says.

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
i dunno cheri. i like being a superhero.

this guy. last pic row 2

not this guy..2nd pic row 2.

can't get them google images to paste.

edited for less confusion for cheri

Last edited:

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
the thing is some of the dispatch are acting like they got a car battery up their tush with the fleetwood still being used by the battery.....

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
cheri maybe you can convince anne to become the dispatch/load planning operator.:rolleyes: you know bright smile, positive attitude, sickenly sweet way of saying everyone is busy? i am so sure anne would go for it.:rolleyes:

NAAAHHHHHHHHHH never happen. just keep bitin' yer tongue.