straight truck sleepers

G

I am purchasing a UD 2300 truck and would like to put a sleeper on it. Do any of you have suggestions on which body companies do the best job?

G

We have a 60 inch sleeper bulit by Rhodes Rambler in Bowling Green KY,It is considered a low budget type sleeper but it does the job,there are 2 bunks plus plenty of storage space.Also the owner JIM is a extremely pleasnt man and if you ever need anything he will usually send it free.From what I hear I would stay away from Alum-Bunk,I hasve seen and hea5rd of terrible workmanship,lots of leaks and bad wiring that shorts out the truck.There is also a good sleeper oufit in Ft Worth Tx,and Benz in Ft Wayne IN builds sleepers,they can get pricy.Good luck.

G

I have an Alumi-Bunk. I am very happy with it. No shorts or leaks. We custom designed it and visited the plant in Dundalk before, during, and after it was built. They'll give you the most sleeper for your money. Can be a pain to get service on the sleeper since they're so far up in Canada, but they're building a shop next to the Detroiter.