Stop the Insanity

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Yup stop the Insanity stop dieting, put your self on a program.
Leave the breads alone leave the Mac & Cheese alone.
Be a Raptor or TREX
Eat MEAT

Skinless chicken
Well done Hamburger
Well done steak
Roast Lamb well done
Fish oh ya
Lobster and crab is ok
No Breaded shrimp

Each meal you can have 6-8 oz of meat.

Eat all the Green Vegs you want raw or steamed.
Dont boil or Nuke them. it kills the nutriants.
Leave the Fruit alone.
leave the Bread alone
leave the salad dresssing alone.
Leave the potatoes alone.
You can have only one carb at nite one carb
Baked potatoe is ok leave the Butter alone kid

No Stupid Diet POP if you got to have pop then drink the regular no Diet and limit yourself to to one 8oz glass of NON Diet a day for goodness sake no Black Ice Tea. Coffee Hmm oh but leave that creamer and Sugar Substut alone & sugar. Go straight.
Green Tea Unsweetend is ok Or Water
Drink at least 8 16oz glasses of water day.
You can have 2 Glasses of whole Milk yes Whole Milk
that 2% 1% or Skim has Surgars added to sweeten it.
Leave that Sugar alone.
Try the program its not a diet its a program then do some walken or jogging
walken is good Power walken is better.
No Sweets leave the Candy alone.
Sugar is bad
You can have 2 Candy Bars a day Cholacate is good for you especialy for Women during that time of month. No Im not saying the 3lb herseys candy bar in the truck stops.

BTW if your a Dibetic
add some cinamon and ginger to your food as well.
Cheese is good as well
tater chips is bad bread sticks too.
POP CORN and milk what a Teat OH YA
Leave the Cracker Jacks alone they are for kids.

I

Last edited:
Reactions: SimpleTrucker.com

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well done steak? What's the point of eating steak then? :confused: I don't understand, how does the way the steak it's cooked make a difference in weight gain? Other than I would more likely to eat more if it tastes good! :cool:

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Well done steak? What's the point of eating steak then? :confused: I don't understand, how does the way the steak it's cooked make a difference in weight gain? Other than I would more likely to eat more if it tastes good! :cool:

Red Meat half cooked or blooded the stomach has realy hard time digesting it. what it do it qawaglatates and your body turns it to fat. stores it vice getting the nutrients outa it and then crapping it out.
John wayne had over 25lbs in his Colen when he died.
He liked his steaks rare.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Red Meat half cooked or blooded the stomach has realy hard time digesting it. what it do it qawaglatates and your body turns it to fat. stores it vice getting the nutrients outa it and then crapping it out.

I find it hard to believe that anyone has 25lbs of "stuff" in their colon. There is no medical evidence of the colon "storing" stuff that I have ever read. I have seen the inside of my colon, no steaks, or anything, in there.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
If you move up to an E, get your next movie..

A Semi-Colon is much more interesting. ;)

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Red Meat half cooked or blooded the stomach has realy hard time digesting it.
That's exactly the opposite of true. It's like saying a green traffic light means stop, and a stop sign means go.

Anytime we ingest food, our body releases digestive enzymes to break the food down, or "digest" the food. Because animal protein (meat) is a more complex food, our body expends a much larger amount of digestive enzymes to digest it. The process of cooking meat destroys most of the naturally-occurring enzymes that are needed to break down meat's complete proteins into amino acids that the body can utilize. The more the meat is cooked, the more of these naturally-occurring enzymes are destroyed. This is the main reason that a well-done steak is more difficult to digest than a rare steak.

It’s also important to realize that as we get older, our bodies naturally start to produce fewer digestive enzymes. Some meats take longer to digest than others. Pork takes the longest to digest, followed by beef and lamb. The longer the meat takes to digest, the more digestive enzymes are exhausted, and the more fully cooked the meat is, the more enzymes are required to digest it.

Unfortunately for me, I prefer my steak well done, or at least medium-well with errors on the overdone side.

what it do it qawaglatates and your body turns it to fat. stores it vice getting the nutrients outa it and then crapping it out.
That's just so wrong it's not even funny. Protein can only be broken down into amino acids. It cannot be converted and stored as fat. Ingested fat isn't even stored in the body as fat, as it gets used by the body to build cell membranes, cushioning tissue for vital organs, and to regulate the burning of sugars in the system. Any fat that's unused for those purposes are expelled and crapped out. It's interesting that since we made “cut out the fat” our favorite food craze roughly 30 years ago, the U.S. obesity rate has doubled. It's because the carbs in high carb foods, usually those labeled as "low fat," is what gets converted to fat and is stored in the body.

It is possible to have 25 pounds of undigested red meat in your colon, however, but only if it's inserted into the rectum via some sort of tube, funnel and plunger setup. It's more likely to have 25 pounds of monkey fly out of your butt than it is to have 25 pounds of red meat in it. The only people who have ever had any amount of undigested red meat in their bowels when they died were those who died within 8 hours of eating red meat.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Drinking all that water a day is not only not beneficial, but actually harmful. It flushes vitamins from our bodies. That amount of water is needed, according to studies, but not as a beverage. We get most of that fluid from other dietary sources.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
About to eat a dinner that is almost all veggies. Salad, corn, green beans, cucumbers, onions, tomatoes. The down side? It's at Cracker Barrel. So the beans will be cooked with pork fat and the corn will be loaded with butter. But it's a start, right?

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
About to eat a dinner that is almost all veggies. Salad, corn, green beans, cucumbers, onions, tomatoes. The down side? It's at Cracker Barrel. So the beans will be cooked with pork fat and the corn will be loaded with butter. But it's a start, right?
Actually, the OP was mostly right, except it's not the butter and fat that's the problem, it's the carbs, grain (corn is a grain) and the legumes (beans) in your meal. Bread, potatoes (except for sweet potatoes), grains, and legumes are the enemy. Our bodies should burn fat for fuel, not sugar. So depriving it of sugar (and therefore most carbs) and giving it fat is the way to go. If you're going to have something buttery, make sure it's real butter, and don't put that butter on any potato unless it's a sweet potato.

Last edited: