Stolen 'Papa Johns' car found.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Crime in Detroit. Imagine that. :rolleyes:
Problem is, the car wasn't stolen in Detroit. The car was stolen from a downtown Birmingham parking garage. Birmingham is one of the wealthiest communities in Michigan and home to some of the wealthiest people in the entire Great Lakes region.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Stolen Papa John’s Camaro found on Detroit’s west side

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The car was stolen from a downtown Birmingham parking garage. Birmingham is one of the wealthiest communities in Michigan and home to some of the wealthiest people in the entire Great Lakes region.
So, that would be the place to go if you want to steal the best stuff, right?

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ok so maybe I should have said criminals in Detroit. Somehow I got the impression Detroit was involved. Oh, yeah, the very large font saying Detroit. And since I'm a Houstonian not a Detroiter I took their word for it.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ok so maybe I should have said criminals in Detroit. Somehow I got the impression Detroit was involved. Oh, yeah, the very large font saying Detroit. And since I'm a Houstonian not a Detroiter I took their word for it.
The car was found in Detroit and reported by Detroiters.
They deserve praise, not scorn.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No, we have more than enough crime. The point being if a story mentioned Bellaire, Spring Branch, West U, Katy, Spring, or any of numerous other locales I'd know just where it was in relation to Houston. If it was stolen in Katy and found in Houston I'd consider the criminals were possibly, if not likely, from Houston and brought the car back to their home grounds. Feel free to keep insinuating I'm wrong though. It's your privilege to be so and I don't have a problem with you being so by suggesting I am.

Last edited:
Reactions: muttly