Staymetrics Survey

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wow! I can't believe I'm the first to post here in 2019 and it's only late April! I finally completed my Staymetrics annual survey.
Notice the word annual is underlined. As for the survey, most questions applied more toward the truckload side of the transportation industry. Less dealt with expedite. Very few were directed toward the van segment of expedite. After completing the survey I received the following message. Pay particular attention to the underlined words. For years I have embraced the stupidity being leased to Panther. Now I must embrace the stupidity of staymetrics. Am I being to annual about an anal survey every 6 months? Maybe I don't know the difference from anal, annual and biannual.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the Annual Survey.
Your feedback and comments are important to us and we will use them to improve the experience here for all drivers. Your responses have been recorded and you don’t need to complete this survey again for 6 months.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I got another request for a bianal survey today. Are other Panther Pals getting these surveys? Why do they keep asking the same questions? My butt hurts. Nothing changes with the exception of the separation of the conjoined Siamese cats. Fortunately one of the cats did not survive the surgery. With the two headed cat it was a case of one head not knowing what the other head was doing. Classic miscommunication. Now with one head, one body, is the head missing either the right side or the left side of its brain? Kinda like ½ shower credits for vans at the Flying Pilot minus the towel, wash cloth and shower mat.