Hello everyone. First Id like to say thatnks for all the great info you post here Between here and youtube, tit really helped me make up my mind about getting into expediting. However I am a little concerned about coronavirus like many of you. Im supposed to fly out Monday from Texas to Detroit to get the van and start orientation on Tuesday. The airline is willing to postpone the flight and the new job has an orientation every week so theres no concern there. However money is a little tight. I have enough to make it through next month if Im lucky. My question for you guys is should I wait and see or go ahead and start? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!