Sprinter and Cargo Van Parking

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
After looking at the message on the qualcomm I am left wondering, where in the back are we to park? This weekend behind the shop was a solid row of straights and bobs. As far as i know we cannot park in the middle amongst the trailors either...am I missing something?

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I always park behind the bob tails at the very front right of the back lot (as you drive in by the wash bay). I've never had trouble finding a spot there but there's always parking back by the back shop too. Strong wifi signal back there as well.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
After looking at the message on the qualcomm I am left wondering, where in the back are we to park? This weekend behind the shop was a solid row of straights and bobs. As far as i know we cannot park in the middle amongst the trailors either...am I missing something?

Sprinters can park in any bobtail spot or car spot. Just not in the full trailer parking spots.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Can St's still park in the full trailer areas like before?

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

We would prefer not. Since trailers cannot be parked in bobtail/straight truck spots it jams us up more. When at all possible straight trucks should be parked in bobtail spots.