sprinter age

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Awesome, gonna try for a million if Load 1 allows?:)

I have about 4-5 more years to do this...I should make it and so should the Sprinter I have NO doubts....might need an engine sooner or later which I can deal with...as long as I don't have a rash of service failures because of age and I am going to get a paint job sometime soon....should be a go....

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
I have about 4-5 more years to do this...I should make it and so should the Sprinter I have NO doubts....might need an engine sooner or later which I can deal with...as long as I don't have a rash of service failures because of age and I am going to get a paint job sometime soon....should be a go....
Flourescent Orange? with flowers?:eek:

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
I remember them advertising the Sprinters here when they first came out as having a 300K diesel...You just doubled your money :)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I remember them advertising the Sprinters here when they first came out as having a 300K diesel...You just doubled your money :)

and many more are getting close as well with NO work done on the engine itself...with proper PM and care and good driving habits...who knows just how long they can last...

garebel

Seasoned Expediter
stll dont have 1,,still debating on getting back into it,,comparing prices,age,milesyou would think after 1.5 yrs of reading forum i would have learned something

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus

might want to look at getting it wrapped in vinyl instead. all that rust suddenly gone! smoother and never needs waxing. well if you ever did wax it or hire nick to wax it......:D