Spring is finally here!

Bearcat

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Thank god spring is finally here. I hope with the change of season comes better loads for all of us. I don't know about you folks out there but I have been sucking wind since December. My last day is friday with the local courier I am with and still haven't found another to go with. No reason to haul under payed loads and lose which is why I am leaving this company and not enough work. From reading the forums, looks like a few out there are not doing so good either. I'll know in a few weeks if I stay in this or let the truck go and do something else. I love to drive but no reason to get driven into the ground. If any of you would like to share you thoughts on surviving the past winter, please post it here. Its nice to see how others are doing, hopefully good. May spring bring us all better days (and better loads).
Safe driving.
Randy

NEVERHOME247

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I CERTAINLY AM GLAD SPRING IS HERE. TIRED OF THE WHITE STUFF. AND ALL THE EXTRA TRUCK WASHES. THE WINTER EXPEDITING SEASON WAS ALOT BETTER FOR US THIS YEAR THAN LAST. STAYED EXTREMELY BUSY UP TILL END OF JAN. FEB STARTED OFF A LITTLE SLOW, BUT TOOK OFF LIKE WILDFIRE AND HAS PRETTY MUCH STAYED THAT WAY UP TO THIS POINT. BUT COULD JUST BE A RUN OF LUCK.

BBOBB

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Do you mind telling us who you drive for. I am an O/O with a cargo van, sleeper...stay out for three weeks at a time. Times are still slow. I need to find a company who wants to move freight! BBOBB