Spell Check

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Is there a spell check to use when posting a message that I may be over looking, and if not, would it be possible to add one?

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Tony,

Ah, ok great...new suggestions coming already! No we don't have one right now, but we could add one.

Would you prefer "forced" spell check or optional?

Thanks,
Lawrence
Expediters Online.com

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Hi Lawrence
Just wondering if this spell ck thing is going to happen and if so, do you have any idea as to when?

One other thing I have to ask: When I'm on the road I can ck email and surf the web on my nextel. When I ck EO it only allows the links to show up. Is there any way you and the on time media group can set this up for us to be able to read the posts on the forum from our phones?

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Thanks for the follow up Tony!

The company we found that could "piggy-back" on our software with a Spell-Check was a victim of the dot com fall-out! They just dried and blew away. So, we are out there looking again.:'( :'(

On the subject of a PDA like version - we do have a WAP capabilities and can serve .xml pages.

Just to clarify - do you have a Palm OS Browser?

Thanks,
Lawrence
Expediters Online.com

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Hi Lawrence,
It's me the pain in the butt. BUT I will bug you yet another time about the spell check. WHY! you ask? Well I've talked to some drivers and some close friends that are drivers and they are always telling me they don't want to post to a site where there is a bunch of dummies that can't even spell. I know and now you know that isn't the real reason. It is because they are the dummies and the ones that can't spell. Some of my friends that are honest did admit that they didn't want to write things on the net so people could laugh at them. I told them someone would edit thier stuff if it was that bad, and I also told them that alot of people misspell on the site, but I still haven't seen any posts from them.

I just wanted to share that with you.

One other thing before I close this thread, I didn't make it to the Expo, and would like to get some of the new bumper stickers.