Speaking Freely on EO

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
How many people feel that you can speak freely on EO without a post being locked or removed? Many times I have seen posts moved, locked or even removed. Now I understand the ones that have swear words or bash EO. Larry the Bat has the right to, it's his site. Just like others have the right to start up their own sites too. Since I was told it was time for me to move on by this site owner I will. I have asked for my account to be removed from EO, but Larry the bat wants keep the account open for some reason. Are you scared to remove it. If you want me to move on just ban me. That is what you love to do. Ban 30 days, ban 60 days, ban 90 days, ban ban ban. You think your the Potter of Expedite websites.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Man, you really need to quit cutting those pills in half. The cost-benefit analysis indicates its not worth it. It's preventing you from making valuable contributions to the forums. Take the full pill, every time. You'll be glad you did.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Man, you really need to quit cutting those pills in half. The cost-benefit analysis indicates its not worth it. It's preventing you from making valuable contributions to the forums. Take the full pill, every time. You'll be glad you did.

Turtle

Yea I will take them with my PBR too.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Speak freely indeed Bruno...BUT YOUR problem with some members over another site is YOUR problem....EO can't do anything about it...and quite frankly it should be private between the ones you have an issue with....

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
How many people feel that you can speak freely on EO without a post being locked or removed? Many times I have seen posts moved, locked or even removed. Now I understand the ones that have swear words or bash EO. Larry the Bat has the right to, it's his site. Just like others have the right to start up their own sites too. Since I was told it was time for me to move on by this site owner I will. I have asked for my account to be removed from EO, but Larry the bat wants keep the account open for some reason. Are you scared to remove it. If you want me to move on just ban me. That is what you love to do. Ban 30 days, ban 60 days, ban 90 days, ban ban ban. You think your the Potter of Expedite websites.

Dave,

We have some pretty simple rules - in the past you played by those rules. We don't hide them - they are up for everyone to see. Just like the posted speed limit on the highway. It's posted and clear for everyone to see. Even though your speedometer says you can go up to 120 MPH - last I checked the fastest you can travel in any state is 75 MPH. If you exceed the speed limit - sometimes a simple warning is issued instead of a citation - I gave you the courtesy of warning.

So this is how you respond to that courtesy. I'm moving your status to banned.

Now...back to the topic of expedite trucking.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
"Larry steps up to the plate, kicks the dirt on his foot....stares the pitcher in his eyes..heres the windup, fast ball right down the middle, Larry swings his bat, ANOTHER HOME RUN!!!! It's outta here, and the crowd goes wild...."

westmicher

Veteran Expediter
Let's not speak completely freely. Rather, those that say naughty things should pay $1 per into "the pot". Then use that money for a Christmas party! :D

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Let's not speak completely freely. Rather, those that say naughty things should pay $1 per into "the pot". Then use that money for a Christmas party! :D

It'd be a helluva [there goes my first dollar:rolleyes:] party, but do we need the incentive to be outrageous?
The cost/benefit ratio is as seriously out of whack as those members who really ought not to be encouraged - just sayin.
But if it's what everyone wants.....:D