Something is weird here .....

Monty

Expert Expediter
Using IE, I can not see the posts, all I get is a white screen when I click on them. I have the list, just not the actual post. The message box is what is blank. And I can NOT start a new thread.

Using Chrome, I can see things, but to start a new thread I have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to find a "post new thread" button ..... did y'all makes some changes, or did some stupid update here make them for me?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Using IE, I can not see the posts, all I get is a white screen when I click on them. I have the list, just not the actual post. The message box is what is blank. And I can NOT start a new thread.

Using Chrome, I can see things, but to start a new thread I have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to find a "post new thread" button ..... did y'all makes some changes, or did some stupid update here make them for me?

I just opened IE 9 and everything looks in order....

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
As Lt.Commander Montgomery Scott once said, or rather, will say,"The more they over-think the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain."

Of course, he was talking metaphorically about starships, but it applies, metaphorically, to Web sites, as well.

Scotty was a great proponent of the KISS principle.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Capture-6.jpg

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
That's a screencap of Firefox. The display is fine in IE.