So It Begins

EYDJ

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Last year when I turned 55 and I knew that i could draw a retirement check from Fedex Express, my brain got rewired. I began researching expediting. I’ve spent the past year researching, planning & preparing for October 1, 2019. So after 26+ years of punching a clock, as a courier, let me introduce Fite Transport. My plan is to stay somewhat local.
I decided to go with the Nissan NV. Over the years I have run routes in F-250s, cargo vans, sprinters & straight trucks and the NV best fits what I want/need because I don’t plan to go overnight or if so it’ll be rarely. Located in Jonesboro, Arkansas I’m an hour away from Memphis. I feel that there is great opportunity in this centralized area.
You guys just don’t know how informative you’ve been in being a vital part of my learning process. I’ve read, studied & learned so much from your experiences and I really appreciate it.
Thanks for doing what you do out there. Safe Travels!

Eddie Fite - Fite Transport
www.fitetransport.com

Attachments

• 57C070C8-AE34-4AEC-B6F6-B0A6CF5EE64D.jpeg
    57C070C8-AE34-4AEC-B6F6-B0A6CF5EE64D.jpeg
    916.7 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Last year when I turned 55 and I knew that i could draw a retirement check from Fedex Express, my brain got rewired. I began researching expediting. I’ve spent the past year researching, planning & preparing for October 1, 2019. So after 26+ years of punching a clock, as a courier, let me introduce Fite Transport. My plan is to stay somewhat local.
I decided to go with the Nissan NV. Over the years I have run routes in F-250s, cargo vans, sprinters & straight trucks and the NV best fits what I want/need because I don’t plan to go overnight or if so it’ll be rarely. Located in Jonesboro, Arkansas I’m an hour away from Memphis. I feel that there is great opportunity in this centralized area.
You guys just don’t know how informative you’ve been in being a vital part of my learning process. I’ve read, studied & learned so much from your experiences and I really appreciate it.
Thanks for doing what you do out there. Safe Travels!

Eddie Fite - Fite Transport
www.fitetransport.com
Best wishes to you in your endeavor.