Sky King

hossman2011

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
LOVED sky king as a kid... every saturday morning... those were the days when the bad guys would just give up when buzzed by a plane and just wait around for him to land and take them into custody!!! now days they shoot at the planes and run like jackals... LOL

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sea Hunt inspired me to learn to scuba dive.

Careful, see what can happen when you breath too much compressed air. ;)

9653432-large.jpeg

runrunner

Veteran Expediter
I always wanted to try Scuba but never did, maybe I should put that on my Bucket list, I did make 7 Skydives though at Cleveland Sport Parachute though. I would loved to keep it up and get a License but kind of expensive to buy equipment and all,cause I had a family.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I always wanted to try Scuba but never did, maybe I should put that on my Bucket list, I did make 7 Skydives though at Cleveland Sport Parachute though. I would loved to keep it up and get a License but kind of expensive to buy equipment and all,cause I had a family.

I have not made any dives for a very long time. If I were to try it again I would re-certify. I would not feel comfortable after all these years. I had to quit diving due to the expense. I had kids at the time and could only afford some of my recreational pursuits. Scuba, was the one I spent the least time on , it went.

Maverick

Seasoned Expediter

Don't recall it, but the video was fun. Missed most of the old days because the only time we were allowed television was on Monday night (Smoke) and Sunday night (Bonanza)

All work on the farm ceased for these two hours. LOL

Even as a parent, my son was not allowed to sit in front of the TV for hours. He had his favorites and watched those....but learned to hunt, fish, and play some major sports.

Good video. I'll have to watch another episode or two. :p

Big Al

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member

Two things I never did in my 23 years of US Navy: jump out of flyable aircraft and go to sea on vessels designed to sink. LOL. I did Quality Assurance on Submarines for 8 years but they would never get me on one underway! I do love to snorkel in Hawaii but that is deep enough for me.

Sent from my SCH-i705 using EO Forums mobile app

Maverick

Seasoned Expediter
Two things I never did in my 23 years of US Navy: jump out of flyable aircraft and go to sea on vessels designed to sink. LOL. I did Quality Assurance on Submarines for 8 years but they would never get me on one underway! I do love to snorkel in Hawaii but that is deep enough for me

Sounds like me. Used to scuba dive in the old rock quarry a little ways from home. Saw every fish I couldn't catch.

The certified friend who had the equipment kept noticing I would not go much below 40 feet. Told him why....."not going any deeper than what I can make it back to the surface, without this portable air".

Brave scuba guy....was I.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
those were the days when the bad guys would just give up when buzzed by a plane and just wait around for him to land and take them into custody!
Same as with the TV show Whirlybirds. Bad guys escaping in a car would get buzzed by a helicopter, wet their pants and pullover to wait for the cops.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

But, but, Sea Hunt wasn't real. Sea Hunt was a television show. How can a television show inspire you? Mike Nelson wasn't real. He was a character played by Lloyd Bridges. Lloyd Bridges was a cigarette smoking, amphetamine popping, glue sniffing alcoholic actor, not a scuba diver. Um, sorry. I get sometimes get television, movies and reality confused. That was Steve McCroskey that was a cigarette smoking, amphetamine popping, glue sniffing alcoholic movie actor. He wasn't real or a scuba diver.

hossman2011

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
But, but, Sea Hunt wasn't real. Sea Hunt was a television show. How can a television show inspire you? Mike Nelson wasn't real. He was a character played by Lloyd Bridges. Lloyd Bridges was a cigarette smoking, amphetamine popping, glue sniffing alcoholic actor, not a scuba diver. Um, sorry. I get sometimes get television, movies and reality confused. That was Steve McCroskey that was a cigarette smoking, amphetamine popping, glue sniffing alcoholic movie actor. He wasn't real or a scuba diver.

OH SURE and next I bet you will try and tell me Lee Majors was NOT bionic!!!!!! I think turtle needs to clarify!!