Simply Looking for a List of New Owner Operator income options

Drive2020

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
I know this may sound silly & simple-minded but I’m just trying to learn what a Sprinter Van Owner operator income options are. Basically I’m looking for a list similar to the one below. (Some of these may not make a bit of sense but I’m just trying to be straight forward & direct about what I’m fishing for).

Example, Below

Here is a List of the most common & practical ways an Owner Operator can get into the industry (aka get their foot in the door). Some are great & some are not so great. All & all these are typically the only options to get started as an owner operator. None of this is set in stone it just gives you an idea of what your options are.

1. Lease on with a company.
2. Drive for a fleet manager as an owner op. using your own van. (Typically you make ‘..... % per load)
3. Just apply for jobs on ‘Indeed & other sites’ search for ‘..........’
4. Drive for companies like ‘........ or .......’ No lease or contract
5. ..............
6. ..............

I have a tendency of overthinking things. There maybe only 1 or 2 options. Either way I’m just trying to learn more about this industry. I may get in & fail miserably, I may get in & do fairly well or I may not even get in it at all. Just wanting to learn

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
I know this may sound silly & simple-minded but I’m just trying to learn what a Sprinter Van Owner operator income options are. Basically I’m looking for a list similar to the one below. (Some of these may not make a bit of sense but I’m just trying to be straight forward & direct about what I’m fishing for).

Example, Below

Here is a List of the most common & practical ways an Owner Operator can get into the industry (aka get their foot in the door). Some are great & some are not so great. All & all these are typically the only options to get started as an owner operator. None of this is set in stone it just gives you an idea of what your options are.

1. Lease on with a company.
2. Drive for a fleet manager as an owner op. using your own van. (Typically you make ‘..... % per load)
3. Just apply for jobs on ‘Indeed & other sites’ search for ‘..........’
4. Drive for companies like ‘........ or .......’ No lease or contract
5. ..............
6. ..............

I have a tendency of overthinking things. There maybe only 1 or 2 options. Either way I’m just trying to learn more about this industry. I may get in & fail miserably, I may get in & do fairly well or I may not even get in it at all. Just wanting to learn
Do you have experience? If not, your best bet is to start out driving for a fleet owner. 6 months to a year....then consider being an owner operator contracted with a carrier.