silver and blue kitty cats

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
not saying the bears are the dominant team in the div but the lions sure look for real as a team. mcdonald a bunch of catches, orlovsky looking calm and in control. marinelli has this team heading in the correct direction.
bears tampa 2 is terrible having to hold on to not lose ie in atlanta.

look out nfl the lions are no longer cuddly kittycats.

AnneM

Recruiter
Recruiter
There for a sec...I really thought the Lions were going to do it. Well again with their motto.....Maybe next year.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
They show signs of being better. Just enough to keep a few fans coming to the game. They are playing for the draft pick now. They are trying hard not to mess that up. Layoutshooter

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No NFL team has EVER gone 0-16, the Lions are working hard to set a new record!!! Layoutshooter

flattop40

Expert Expediter
Its sad when you could put a highschool team like Lowell or East Grand Rapids and seriously consider them beating U of M or your state pro team like the lions. If they could play each other My moneys on the high school team.

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
no team has gone 0-16. even the bears were 1-13 and miami wona game last year.

i remember milt plum and gail cogdill and night train lane but not bobby layne. barry sanders recently but no one else stands out.

flattop40

Expert Expediter
no team has gone 0-16. even the bears were 1-13 and miami wona game last year.

i remember milt plum and gail cogdill and night train lane but not bobby layne. barry sanders recently but no one else stands out.

Well the lions have to get into the record book somehow. But didn't the yuckaneers go 0-14? could be wrong but for some reason I think they did.

flattop40

Expert Expediter
Well the lions have to get into the record book somehow. But didn't the yuckaneers go 0-14? could be wrong but for some reason I think they did.

Yep I was right. The buccaneers lost their first 26 regular season games.

So the lions have something to shoot for now.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
not saying the bears are the dominant team in the div but the lions sure look for real as a team. mcdonald a bunch of catches, orlovsky looking calm and in control. marinelli has this team heading in the correct direction.
bears tampa 2 is terrible having to hold on to not lose ie in atlanta.

look out nfl the lions are no longer cuddly kittycats.

Jack, have you considered using the powers granted to you as a Moderator and deleting this post? You could pretend it never happened!

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
Jack, have you considered using the powers granted to you as a Moderator and deleting this post? You could pretend it never happened!

thanks for the out hs. they looked for real against the bears. had the lead for a brief time in another game. their time will come.