G

Bypassed cheaper gas to fill up at the Detroiter since they give the
expeditors "free showers", after filling up, they stamped
my receipt, "shower plus $2.50", has this happened to anyone
else. Ill buy the cheaper gas elsewhere and pay for
their shower next time.

G

Tex,

Detroiter policy on showers--fuel 50 to 75 gallons and receive one free shower and 2nd shower for is $2.00. Fuel 75 gallons or more and you receive 2 free showers. Hope this helps you, we have never had problems there.

G

Even Diesel fuel is cheaper away from the Detroiter and you don!t have to listen to all of the complaining and bitching that goes on there.

G

I wouldn't pay for Deiselfuel or a shower at the Detroiter, First of all there about 10 cents higher on fuel, and with a "B" unit at $7.00 buck a shower aint worth it, I think that the truck stops ought to allow any "B" unit to get showers no matter where they are,
even though a "B" only takes between 28-33 gallons to fill up, Unless they have dual tanks. I know Flying J has the Frequent Fueler Card and for every 20 Gallons on fill up you get $2.50 toward a shower, fill up twice and you get a free shower, only problem with them is that they expire every week from date of fueling.m Plus there about the Cheapest in Fuel prices.

G

I don't know if this will work for B units but Petro has just come out with a new Frequent Fueler program that breeds Lying J and TA's program together, taking the best from both. and their showers NEVER EXPIRE! It's called the Passport program.

G

only problem i have with petro is their high fuel prices. J's card works best for me.

G

will have a ans on t/a shower program for smaller truck
s in a couple of days talking with them on it,
most places if you tell them I have small tanks
they will give you a shower, on the Oh turnpile,In,Wv,
have showers, cost $5.00/(some of toll service area's
not all)