Shameless plug for myself ..

greg334

Veteran Expediter
I was disappointed to see AC end up at Yahoo, it took a lot away from the idea of writing and having it picked up by content providers.

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Waymore trucking should be changed to weighmore trucking! lol. Not a bad piece, but it won't fix the problem. The term sweatshop on wheels is an accurate description of what operating a big truck really is. I used to pull 750-950 a week after taxes in a big truck and I did have to work 120 hour weeks. That is just the driving time and waiting to be loaded and unloaded, that doesn't even take into consideration the time you spend at the trucksop away from home.

It's a sad state of affairs for the trucking industry. The expediting market seems to be headed down the same road as the lines between expedite and LTL are becoming blured as each new day passes. Any how, good read!

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Blizzard we've been there for at least 6 years.

Notanewbe, I don't have to, I know. A lot of us who been writing for a bit for AC refused to deal with the changes and moved on to other places, like Squido. I think AC opened the doors for a lot of people that will be missed.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It isn't the pay writing for EO, it's the perks, just like being a moderator. Everyone gets a corner office. :D

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It isn't the pay writing for EO, it's the perks, just like being a moderator. Everyone gets a corner office. :D

With windows, and wipers? :D

:p

3164g6g_27.jpeg