Semi newbie looking for a team partner

Sarah

New Recruit
Driver
Hey all I'm new to this forum! I'm from the Dallas Texas area looking for someone who wants to team up with me to work for FedEx Custom Critical as a team driver through Expediter Services! I have driven briefly for this company before and they are awesome but the last time I drove, my now ex was my partner. Looking to go back into this company asap and needing a teammate! I am a 30 year old female who does smoke but can refrain from it while in the truck if needed to. I'm looking to get started this week so reply to my post if you're also looking! Must already have your class B CDL!

Daniel Capua

Rookie Expediter
Driver
Hey all I'm new to this forum! I'm from the Dallas Texas area looking for someone who wants to team up with me to work for FedEx Custom Critical as a team driver through Expediter Services! I have driven briefly for this company before and they are awesome but the last time I drove, my now ex was my partner. Looking to go back into this company asap and needing a teammate! I am a 30 year old female who does smoke but can refrain from it while in the truck if needed to. I'm looking to get started this week so reply to my post if you're also looking! Must already have your class B CDL!

Daniel Capua

Rookie Expediter
Driver
Too bad I am looking for a partner Chicago area
My last teammate went and got married for the 5 the time lol

Ameen Damani

New Recruit
Driver
I live in Houston no smoking IM me if interested

Boatcat

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
Hi Sarah.
Is your goal being an owner op someday?
I'm looking for a partner, all business, I don't smoke, actually allergic, but appreciate your courtesy.
I'm living in Michigan, but plan on establishing a shop , or base in Tennessee soon.
I'm an owner, Op , the goal is to add trucks, and find a partner., in business and in Life.
You are likely to get a lot of replies and please take your time weeding through them. There are a lot of players out there, as you probably know.
I don't play games.
Feel free to read my posts and ask me anything.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sent from my SM-N910V using EO Forums mobile app