Samsung phone

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
Does the note 1 have s pen? If so do you use it much. I like the s voice.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EO Forums mobile app

TruckingSurv

Seasoned Expediter
I had t-mobile and that wasn't my experience at all. Near interstate or metro areas it was fine. Rural areas very bad. They might have improved.

I will agree that T-Mobile rural coverage has been spotty, BUT they have improved a lot in the last 2-3 years, took a trip across eastern Oregon to Boise last weekend (US 20) with some friends, I think everyone else had Verizon, my T-Mobile had pretty much the same coverage, there were areas where we all had no signal. I believe T-Mobile roams on Verizon and also AT&T, the AT&T was part of the settlement after the broken engagement between T-Mobile and AT&T.

IF T-Mobile has coverage when you need it, then I don't think you will find any plans less expensive, no contracts now (also no subsidized phones either).

I almost think a person would need a handful of phones to check what carrier works best for them in a given area. Too bad that wasn't possible for a month or two with no strings attached!

On the phone side, I have had a BB Bold 9700 since late 2009, very reliable AND long battery life, 1-3 days depending on what I am doing, the browser sucks though, otherwise I am a BB fan and had never touched one before I bought this phone. The new BB 10 has real potential and I will look at one at replacement time later this year.

TS

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
On the phone side, I have had a BB Bold 9700 since late 2009, very reliable AND long battery life, 1-3 days depending on what I am doing, the browser sucks though, otherwise I am a BB fan and had never touched one before I bought this phone. The new BB 10 has real potential and I will look at one at replacement time later this year.

TS

I went to a T-Mobile store and I asked the guy if he'd change a Galaxy S3 for BB 10. He told me to stick with what I got.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using EO Forums mobile app