Salute to Women Behind the Wheel

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Once again at MATS Women in Trucking will host the Salute.

This annual event will be held March 24th 12:00 to 3:00 and as usual will feature the signature Chocolate Fountain!

You do not have to be a member of Women in Trucking to attend but you must pre register.

Free t-shirts and great goody bags will be given out as well.

Hope to see you there.

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
I registered without asking my prospective guest if he wants to attend (whoops, not used to thinking that way :eek:). Should he register individually or can we get him added on at the show?

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
I registered without asking my prospective guest if he wants to attend (whoops, not used to thinking that way :eek:). Should he register individually or can we get him added on at the show?

Since you have all ready registered you can either go in and register him by himself or when you pick up your band at the truck show for entrance you can register him then. I know they would prefer you pre register so they can get a head count.

KristiS

Active Expediter
I would like to register but not 100% sure we will be out that way. Should I register just in case or no?

Sent from my SCH-I405 using EO Forums

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
I would like to register but not 100% sure we will be out that way. Should I register just in case or no?

You can register at the Women in Trucking booth that is not a problem. Anyone that has registered needs to stop by the booth and pickup their t-shirt and wrist band before the event. Remember if you have not registered to bring your CDL.

There will be many men attending the Salute and there are many men that are members of Women in Trucking.

Men and women I think will enjoy the listening to Joyce Brenny, Influential Women of the Year, owner of a trucking company, and first chairwomen of the Minnesota trucking association.

Kristi

Active Expediter
You can register at the Women in Trucking booth that is not a problem. Anyone that has registered needs to stop by the booth and pickup their t-shirt and wrist band before the event. Remember if you have not registered to bring your CDL.

There will be many men attending the Salute and there are many men that are members of Women in Trucking.

Men and women I think will enjoy the listening to Joyce Brenny, Influential Women of the Year, owner of a trucking company, and first chairwomen of the Minnesota trucking association.

Awesome! Hopefully I can make it.