Safety Challenge Weekend

mypie

Seasoned Expediter
I hope you all are having a great time in Green, OH. As for us we didn't go and it's been like we're the only available truck on the road. We've had to turn down loads. And, needless to say, Dispatch has been pretty crabby about it.

Seems to me that FedEx CC could have chosen a slower time of year to hold their little event.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
We attended the Skills Challenge last year and wish we could have attended this year to defend our titles but you hit the nail on the head with your statements about it being too busy a time of year.
If we had been close we would have attended the event but to dead head very far is just too expensive. This year we will probably not attend any event if we are not close.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It would have been fun but I was working, again!!!! We love it. We have to shut down later this week. New seats going in on Friday if they arrive. Jan's CDL expires on the 23rd so we planned to take next week off. Doctors, dentists, Father's Day, D.O.T., new shocks etc etc etc. Should be back in service on the 23rd. Layoutshooter