Sad news

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I just leaned of the death yesterday of our own Judy Avery/Pelicn, and I'm not ready to accept it. Judy was someone I admired a lot, and while I knew she was fighting cancer, she seemed to be beating the monster.
EO and the world are sadder, without her.

Reactions: mrgoodtude

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
She was nice to you because you deserve it, and that's who she was. In spite of her husband Steve saying she "walked like she's about to kick some aZZ", she was nice to all of us, always. Whether we deserved it or not.

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
She was nice to you because you deserve it, and that's who she was. In spite of her husband Steve saying she "walked like she's about to kick some aZZ", she was nice to all of us, always. Whether we deserved it or not.
Didn't know her personally but felt like I did..

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
(Hmm....my reply was not properly posted)

.... The EO community has experienced this much recently... No words. Thoughts and prayers for Judy's family.

Last edited:

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Fly on Pelicn. I'm sorry we never got a chance to meet.
Pelcn_zpsnyuacvov.jpg

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I always develop anger at hearing of the loss of someone else to cancer...so many in my family have left that way, while I am a cancer survivor. May she rest easy and fly free...sorry I didn't get to meet her but gather from your comments that she would have been someone I would have enjoyed talking to...

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Very sad news for all of us who knew her and will miss her.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Wow Cheri I also do not want to accept this... Judy really was great to work with and that is very sad.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
She was always a class act. We enjoyed talking with her over the years. She will be missed.

JOHNCLARK

Expert Expediter
:(Very sorry. Our condolences from Jen and myself and the entire staff at our companies. Is their a memorial fund that was established for the family or a cause dedicated in her name.? :(