Riddle #2

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
There is a common English word that is nine letters long. Each time you remove a letter from it, it still remains an English word - from nine letters right down to a single letter. What is the original word, and what are the words that it becomes after removing one letter at a time?

Just Killin' Time!!
DD

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I'm working on 5 letter words. I haven't progressed to the 9 letter words. What is it?

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I think I figured it out. I will leave it for some others that may still be trying to come up with the right answer. I’ll send it to you in the private message. Post it please if I'm right!!!

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
Tony, ya got #2 right also, I'll post the answer in a couple of days in case anyone else wants to play with it.

Just Killin' Time!!
DD

Weave

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Better get that van on the road Tony, maybe a bit too much time on your hands?? :D :D Snap open one of those Rolling Rocks for me!
-Weave-

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Those riddles had me obsessed!!! I gave up 3 runs and missed 2 more, trying to solve those things. He-he-heeee!!! The one run I lost was a weekend 1200 miler!!! Shoooooot! If I would’ve gotten that one I could take off work the rest of the week!!! I put 32 hours in not 26!!! DD. I will try and hit the road starting Monday, I hope. Just keep in mind, all work and no play will make Tony’s life boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New riddle:
What is the next line of numbers and how did you get it???????