Request from Gracie

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
When I talked to Gracie Berry today, she asked that we continue to keep Jack in our prayers. He is going into the hospital on Monday to have a breathing tube put in. The doctors are worried about his lung capacity. He already has a feeding tube in place.
Some friends are building a wheelchair ramp for their house.
We don't see posts from Jack lately because he can no longer push the buttons on his I-pad.
I know there is more to say, I just don't know how to say it. Maybe, just take a moment out of our days to call or send a text saying we care...

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say you are never out of our thought and prayers.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Jack and Gracie,

Diane and I are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

Knowing almost nothing about it before, I did some reading today about ALS to learn more about this disease. Diane once worked as an RN and is more familiar. Having met you once on the road, (at the Expo, right?) and now learning about your present circumstances, I am at a loss for words, except to say that Diane and I are sorry and we are praying for you both.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Thank you, Jeanie, for the update. Wish it was better news, but we will do whatever we can, each in his own way.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Jack and Gracie,

Our best wishes and prayers from everyone at Load One during this difficult time in your lives.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
We met the same way at one of the expos. Wishing you both all the best through a challenging time.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Gracie thanks for keeping us updated on Jacks condition. As always you two are in our prayers and thoughts.

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I only met Jack one time when he was driving for Bolt Express in his blue ford van. It was at the Flying J in Grand Ledge Michigan. He seemed like a very nice person. My prayers are with you Jack and Gracie. Please hang in there.

flattop40

Expert Expediter
Jack & Gracie,

I am so sorry to hear of your situation. Just remember to keep the faith, a positve attitude, and most importantly never give up the fight.

Thoughts and prayers.

Jason2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
JACK we'll keep you in our thoughts and prayer sir.may the good LORD be at your side during all this and pull you thru.Good luck buddy.