Regional Manager, Part 2

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
There you are. Life just shot 3 , 16 inch rounds right across your bow and you got anger and high blood pressure all over your face. Yep, your taking on frustration and your sinking fast,right? Note: you don't have to sink!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can't drag through the day thinking, Why do I always get the short end of the stick? Why do I always have these bad breaks? To many of us { me included now}, go around thinking that way and it doesn't fix a thing, does it?

Now, on to recovery and no more stink'n think'n....and knuckle dragg'n...............................

You need FAVOR: What! Favor? Yep, favor,plain and simple.

Here is how to implement it: God has already done it for you in the past{don't hit delete yet!} and those promises are still out there.

Colossians, read it, Psalms 119, read it, its long, way long, but you got time.

All of those verses are in the past, but they are still current. Get in agreement with God ( ok, u maybe not be in the mood, keep going). You may not feel blessed today and you got more on your plate than Custer at his last stand.

By now your mind is saying to you, no way am I blessed. I 'm gett'n out of here.

Just keep your Jake Break on a minute.. ** You gotta say this, " God,if You say I'm blessed then I believe I'm blessed. The economy says I'm not blessed, my checkbook says I'm not blessed. But, God I know You have the ultimate authority. Since You say I'm blessed, my report is I am blessed."
If you are to activate that favor, you must get in agreement with God by declaring, " I do have favor". Just act like you are blessed, talk like you are blessed, walk like you are blessed, think like you are blessed, and smile some like you are blessed and dress like you are blessed. Say all that out loud in your van or truck before you get going. So, how is what you been doing working out for you?

You got everything to gain, try it for 30 days.................favor ,favor, favor.

I'm done now, well there is tomorrow, lol.