Mechanical Regen issues

ud2600bbs

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hi i know this is a hino thread i have a 2012 UD 2600 it doesn't have the j08 engine but the regen is flashin and the soot level is high I've done the manual regen and the exhaust temp lights flashes any idea on what could it be ?

greasytshirt

Staff member
Mechanic
My guess is that it will not reach sufficient temps during regen. Pull the 7th injector housing off of the exhaust. Check for deposit buildup. If there are significant deposits, replace the 7th injector and clean out the housing. You may also want to check the DOC face for plugging.

Sent from my XT1585 using EO Forums mobile app

ud2600bbs

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
My guess is that it will not reach sufficient temps during regen. Pull the 7th injector housing off of the exhaust. Check for deposit buildup. If there are significant deposits, replace the 7th injector and clean out the housing. You may also want to check the DOC face for plugging.

Thank you greasythsirt I will check that i will also get the dpf baked it need cleaning at 155k almost there

ud2600bbs

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator

Hey thanks gredytshirt i replaced the 7th injector and installed the new dpf because the old one was really bad and forced a manual regen and that fixed the issue thanks for the help