Redline trucking

G

Has anyone heard of Redline trucking out of Indianapolis
we are talking to them about transfering our D truck from Roberts
to them,Because we can't get enough miles with Roberts.I'm a single
driver working for an owner.any info would be helpful.

G

Redline....Flatline? Never heard nor seen of them. That really doesnt matter ******IF*********** They have got a few HOT, WELL paying accounts. ******BUT******* and that is one BIG BUTT.......The way these little mom-n-pops sell their expedite service is that their CHEAPER then the NATIONAL EXPEDITE SERVICES.

Guess who ends up holding the bag?

You.

G

Redline....Flatline? Never heard nor seen of them. That really doesnt matter ******IF*********** They have got a few HOT, WELL paying accounts. ******BUT******* and that is one BIG BUTT.......The way these little mom-n-pops sell their expedite service is that their CHEAPER then the NATIONAL EXPEDITE SERVICES.

Guess who ends up holding the bag?

You.

.....and me.

Telling it like it is,
THE X

G

About 4 years ago I met a guy who was with Redline,they had dedicated accounts out of Indy but no backhaul,However he seemed quite satisfied.Since then I have not seen or heard of them until your question..

G

small company about 20 trucks nice people to work with. no problems with pay. get 65% of trucks gross as O/O. been with them since end of October 99

G

Would you mind contacting me at my e-mail address? I've got some more specific questions for you regarding RedLine. The address is [email protected]. Thanks for your time.